The Cummings Files: CONFIDENTIAL
Found in an abandoned back-pack, this collection of diaries, blog posts, post-its and notes to self – seemingly scribbled on any scrap of paper at hand – offer valuable insight into the Cummings brain . . .
We are temporarily only able to ship Faber Shop orders to addresses in the UK.
During a time of momentous events –
BREXIT! A GENERAL ELECTION! A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!
– the Government’s chief adviser has been writing down his thoughts – in diaries, blog posts, on Post-it notes and any scrap of paper he can find.
Discovered in an abandoned backpack on a train, we reveal the intriguing contents. These include:
· The full story of the INFAMOUS TRIP TO DURHAM (and furious dash back to London while driving at speed with faulty eyesight)
· The SHOCKING REVELATIONS of his 1995 Russian diary
· FASCINATING secrets of CABINET ZOOM CALLS in which government ministers SHAKE IN TERROR when he asks them some very basic questions
· What happened when he hit MICHAEL GOVE over the head with a PENCIL
· His EXPLOSIVE REACTION to BORIS JOHNSON’S DEATH (and subsequent response when he found out the PM was still alive)
· The sheer EXHILARATION of being DOMINIC CUMMINGS
And much, much more . . .
Browse a selection of books we think you might also like, with genre matches and a few wildcards thrown in.