Valentine's 2022 competition:
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The competition prize is for one Entrant to win a gift card with a value of £250 for The Ivy restaurants.
Faber & Faber Limited (“Faber”) may terminate, amend or withdraw this Competition and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
This Competition invites people to enter by opting in and agreeing to the following terms and conditions of the competition by providing their contact details for the purpose of the Competition (“Entrant(s)”).
The winning Entrants will be contacted to confirm they would like to receive the prize. This prize is available to Entrants in the UK only.
There is one prize. One Entrant will win one gift card with the value of £250. The gift voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and if for use at Ivy restaurants in the UK and Ireland. For the gift card’s terms & conditions of use please see The Ivy website.
· Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
· Entrants must provide their email address to enable notification.
· This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Faber, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the Competition or the draw.
. This prize is for UK Entrants only.
· Deadline: The competition closes at 11.59 p.m. on 18 February 2022.
· The winner will be drawn at random after 11.59 p.m. on 18 February 2022.
· The winner will be contacted after the Competition closes by the Faber team. The winners will be notified by email. If a selected winner does not meet all the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another Entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible Entrants within a reasonable timeframe.
· If a winner does not claim their prize within five (5) days of being notified, then their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible Entrants within a reasonable timeframe
· Faber’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for its monetary value or other products or events. Faber reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status without any prior warning. No cash alternative will be offered.
· Unsuccessful Entrants will not be contacted.