The Goblin Princess

Jenny O’Connor
Illustrated by Kate Willis-Crowley

A new adventure series for ages 6+ about Matty, the Goblin Princess, who just doesn’t fit in with the other goblins. The perfect new series for anyone who has loved Shrek or Rainbow Magic.

Format
Paperback
ISBN
Date Published
Delivery
All orders are sent via Royal Mail and are tracked: choose from standard or premium delivery.
Summary

Series:
Everything is topsy-turvy in Goblin world and Matty, the Goblin Princess, just doesn’t fit in! Her mum, the Goblin Queen, is always telling her to un-tidy her room and eat up her slug porridge (yee-uk!). Goblins HATE nice things, including their enemies the sparkly Forest Fairies…

Book 1:
Matty has a problem. Her new pet baby dragon, Smoky, is far too good and her parents are threatening to send him away! Smoky is her best friend – can she find a way to make him naughty enough to keep? She just might need the Forest Fairies’ help…

Critic Reviews

the most wonderful children’s book that I have read this year. I enjoyed reading it and my children loved listening to it too. The illustrations were beautiful too and made it even better.

If Only I Could Read Faster
JennyO'Connor

Jenny O’Connor lives on a Shropshire smallholding with her comic-strip writing partner and two alpacas. After studying Drama at university, she has worked in magazine publishing ever since. The Goblin Princess: Smoky the Dragon Baby was her first book.

Read More
JennyO'Connor
Jenny-OConnor.jpg
Also Recommended

Browse a selection of books we think you might also like, with genre matches and a few wildcards thrown in.