Bumper Book of Humphrey’s Tiny Tales 1

Betty G. Birney

Bumper Book of Humphrey’s Tiny Tales 1 includes four Tiny Tales in one GREAT-GREAT-GREAT gift edition – including a brand new story!

Format
Paperback
ISBN
Date Published
Delivery
All orders are sent via Royal Mail and are tracked: choose from standard or premium delivery.
Summary

Featuring My Pet Show Panic!, My Summer Fair Surprise!, My Creepy-Crawly Camping Adventure! and NEW-NEW-NEW story My Mixed-Up Magic Trick!, younger Humphrey fans will love this bind-up edition of the bestselling books.

It’s Careers Day in Room 26 in My Mixed-Up Magic Trick!. Golden-Miranda wants to be a magician but Lower-Your-Voice A.J. says girls can’t be magicians! But, when Miranda’s presentation goes wrong, it’s up to Humphrey to save the day from a mixed-up magic trick . . .

Critic Reviews

A good way for new readers to develop confidence.

Parents in Touch
Betty G.Birney

Betty G. Birney worked at Disneyland and the Disney Studios, has written many children’s television shows and is the author of over forty books, including the bestselling The World According to Humphrey, which won the Richard and Judy Children’s Book Club Award, as well as a further nine books in the According to Humphrey series, and eight books in the…

Read More
Betty G.Birney
Betty-G.-Birney.jpg
More books by Betty G. Birney