To celebrate the forthcoming publication of the latest – and biggest – QI Fact book, 2,024 QI Facts to Stop You in Your Tracks, we are offering six lucky pairs of people the chance to see a recording of an episode of the next series of QI being recorded at a studio in London.
To enter the competition, you need to pre-order a copy of 2,024 QI Facts to Stop You In Your Tracks (either hardback or ebook, from any retailer), and send a proof or purchase (a clear photo/screenshot of your receipt) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th October 2018, with the word COMPETITION as the email subject. The winners will then be chosen at random.
Recordings will take place in March 2019. Specific dates for recording the shows have yet to be confirmed, and so once they are we will share them with the winners to choose a suitable date.
The competition is open to residents of the UK only. Travel is not included in the prize.
Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to the competition for 2,024 QI Facts to Stop You In Your Tracks pre-orders. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entrants must be residents of the UK. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter, QI or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the competition.
- There will be 6 (six) prize winners, who will win 2x tickets to a recording of one episode of QI’s 2019 series in March 2019, and (“Prize”).
- Travel to and from London is not included in the prize and the prize winner is responsible for making their own travel arrangements.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- The Promoter shall not accept responsibility for any disappointment suffered by you over any aspect of the competition which is beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to transport, cancellation of the production, strike, lock-out, act of God, natural disaster or adverse weather conditions.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw supervised by the Promoter will take place within five working days of 11/10/2018 to select the winner(s). The Prize winner(s) will be notified by email, and will need to respond by midnight within three days of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the necessary conditions or refuses the Prize, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the pre-order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Faber & Faber Limited (“Faber”)