QI Annual 2009
John Lloyd & John Mitchinson
The festive fiefdom of QI follows last year’s estimable ‘E’ Annual with a farrago of ‘F’-themed fabulousness. Filled with the fabrications of Fry and friends, it’s a feast of fascinating facts, from fish and frogs to ferrets and Freemasons, from the frozen fields of Finland to the fruit-fringed forests of Fiji, filled with flies, flags, flamingos, fleas, floods, flowers, fog, food, football, forests, fossils, fungi, fur and furniture ...
You get the idea. It’s the nearest you’ll get to having the phenomenal BBC show live in your front room.
It’s often said that 96% of the universe is missing, composed of so-called 'dark matter'. But isn’t it interesting that the remaining 4% can be compressed into just 96 pages of fabulous, free-wheeling fun?
The indispensable compendium of popular misconceptions, misunderstandings and common mistakes culled from the hit BBC show,
The noticeably stouter QI Book of General Ignorance ...
Keep in touch with all the latest news and events from Faber Social by signing up for the newsletter. Sign up here.